Below you will find complete audio recordings of the four chapters of The Itivuttaka, translated by John D. Ireland as found in The Udāna and the Itivuttaka, Two Classics from the Pali Canon, Translated by John D. Ireland. ©1997 Buddhist Publication Society. Click on the links below to download. You can also download an e-book version of the translation here.
These files are created and distributed with the permission of the Buddhist Publication Society.
If you are listening a little bit each day as part of a regular practice, you may want to use the printable checklist of the Khuddakanikaya found here.
Individual Suttas as Single MP3 Files
The links below are bundled as zip files for each chapter.
- Chapter 1: 001-027 Ekakanipāto: The Section of the Ones, 27 tracks
- Chapter 2: 028-049 Dukanipāto: The Section of the Twos, 22 tracks
- Chapter 3: 050-099 Tikanipāto: The Section of the Threes, 50 tracks
- Chapter 4: 100-112 Catukkanipāto: The Section of the Fours, 13 tracks
Whole Chapters in a Single MP3 File
- It 1:001-027 Ekakanipāto: The Section of the Ones, 42 minutes, 17mb
- It 2:028-049 Dukanipāto: The Section of the Twos, 40 minutes, 16mb
- It 3:050-099 Tikanipāto: The Section of the Threes, 107 minutes, 44mb
- It 4:100-112 Catukkanipāto: The Section of the Fours, 35 minutes, 14mb