Now you can download an EPUB or Kindle edition of the complete Itivuttaka, So It Was Said, translated into English by Bhikkhu Sujato for Sutta Central in English and Pali and English. They are available for free distribution. If you find any errors, please report them directly to the SuttaCentral.net discussion forum.
This edition was created from the March 2021 edition of the website.
The Itivuttaka is a wonderful collection of 112 very short suttas consisting of a statement and a restating of the same idea in verse. It is a wonderful collection to use as a one-sutta-per-day book.
If you are going to use the ebook edition for a daily sutta reading practice, you may want to use a checklist to keep track and have a physical reminder of what you have read. You can download checklists here.
And of course you can read it on-line at SuttaCentral.net.
- Theragāthā [Pali-English] Verses of Senior Monks—Free Epub, Kindle & PDF
- Majjhima Nikāya [Pali-English]: Middle Discourses—Free Epub & Kindle
- Saṁyuttanikāya [Pali-English]: Linked Discourses—Free EPUB & Kindle
- Aṅguttaranikāya [Pali-English]: Numbered Discourses—Free EPUB & Kindle
- Majjhima Nikaya translated by Bhikkhu Sujato—Free Epub, Kindle, PDF
- Samyutta Nikaya translated by Bhikkhu Sujato—Free Epub, Kindle, PDF
- Anguttara Nikaya translated by Bhikkhu Sujato—Free Epub, Kindle, PDF
- Simple Chart of the Sutta Pitaka
- Make a Sutta Reading Practice Plan