This is an ebook version of the selections previously published on the Wisdom Publications website for non-commercial distribution. They are from the book The Numerical Discourses of the Buddha: A Complete Translation of the Anguttara Nikaya by Bhikkhu Bodhi.
You may like to use a checklist to track what you have read so you can at a later point go back and complete the nikaya.
For a complete ebook translation of the Anguttara Nikaya, you can download the translation by Bhikkhu Sujato.
If your Kindle cannot read the AZW3 file, then convert the EPUB to MOBI.
These selections have been made available for non-commercial use only.
If you plan on buying the ebook version of the complete book, be sure to buy it from wisdompubs.org directly instead of from Amazon.
- Complete ebook translation of Anguttara Nikaya by Bhikkhu Sujato
- Bhikkhu Bodhi’s Thematic Guide to the Aṅguttara Nikāya Linked to Bhikkhu Sujato’s Translations
- Canonical Collections for Practice
- Using an e-book reader for practice
- Selections from the Connected Discourses: Free Kindle, Epub, Mobi
- Selections from the Middle Lenght Discourses: Free Kindle, Epub, Mobi
- Suttapitaka E-books for Kindle, Nook, e-pub, etc
- How To: Loading files onto an ebook reader
Please report any errors in these books using the Contact Page or the comments below.